HANSE OIL Support Center

Contact Us

Crude Oil Trading

1. Your Assessment Account is required.

Crude trading is controlled by the private 'Oil Club International' and subject to a number of formalities. Basically, for both i.e. Selling and Purchasing you require (a) your Assessment Account and (b) Business Class License ('PersonaLUnion'). If you are not registered as member in the Oil Club you also need in lieu a so-called 'SGT Single Oil Trade License".  Please note that we currently have different business terms for bonny crude transaction. 

Formal Business negotiation beyond the initial offering and negotiation level require both, i.e. your Assessment Account AND Business Class License ('PersonaLUnion').

Powered by HelpSite