HANSE OIL Support Center

Contact Us

Trader License: Spot- or Term Agreement

License Holders (Trader) are required to opt for spot- or term contract purchases when applying for a Trader- or 'PersonaLUnion". In the case of term contracts, our traders are formally requested to sign a " HANSE Non-Transfer and Use Certificate" confirming that they are end-user, alternatively to obtain a Virtual License for their (end-user) client. Go to Business Class for more information.

Powered by HelpSite