HANSE OIL Support Center

Contact Us

Trader License - spot or term agreements

Crude Oil, Energy- and Fuel contracts:  Our Traders are requested to opt for a license covering spot- OR term contracts, or opt for a joint license covering both ('PersonaLUnion'). This means in practice that traders can only close conclude spot- or term contract in series. In this case it would not be possible for our trader to close, for example, a spot deal followed by a term contract.

Powered by HelpSite